big yay for HOMEOFFICE!


I had some electricians over yesterday and so I grabed the opportunity to stay at home and do some homeoffice. At first I was pretty hesitant if I would even do something. My man was there as well and I could have easily stayed in bed for the whole day. But lucky for me my dog needed to get out and so did I. After the very awakening walk with my Husky pup I was ready to focus on the things I had to do. 


Working on the kitchen counter for example is not very recommendable... And for my job (working as a designer and project manager at a small webdesign agency) not very productive... You can see my usual home-office setup at the picture below. :) 



Enjoying tea and creating a lovely ambience while working late is an awesome booster for the motivation. I can only recommend to light candles and put on the cozy pants to get the best out of the out-of-office experience! 

I hope you're all having an awesome day. 
till then, 


No comments:

Post a Comment