My Sunday in Pictures


Finally finally, I went for a hike again. Just packed up my husky and my parents and went right over the border to Austria. And what a hike it was. I loved how the fog created some kind of a spooky atmosphere and even if it was wet and quite cold and most of the time we walked in the forrest I took some lovely shots. 
Actually I tried out my second camera. Which is a Canon DSLR. I don't know which one exactly since I just got it from my dad. It's his old one which he doesn't use anymore... But since I have almost no experience using a DSLR it's more than enough for me to try it out a bit and play around. I just don't have a nice lens for it and that's why I tend to use my Lumix way more! But hopefully that's about to change in the future... who knows... I'm dreaming of a Nikon D90 at the moment. But that's not gonna happen as long as I still have to pay off my car and my further education in WebDesign. :) And I really suck at saving money... :(


I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Till later,


No comments:

Post a Comment