Unfinished Book Series



I decided to record my unfinished book series. Hopefully that is going to motivate me to finally continue with some of them. I'm ashamed to admit that most of the series I just read the first novel and never continued... but that's about to change very soon. Now that I know how many series there are to continue! Above you see the whole collection always showing the first in the series... 



Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - J.R. Ward
Let's start with the black dagger brotherhood series. I actually read the first 4 books in this series in german. The books are divided in two parts in the german versions. That means that two books are missing... i bought the bindup of those and they fell apart... so i have to rebuy them to complete my collection. 
In english the books I read are called: Dark lover and Lover eternal by J.R.Ward

  • Dark Lover – Nachtjagd (Part 1) and Blutopfer (Part 2) (? = everything I read before I had my goodreads account...)
  • Lover Eternal  – Ewige Liebe (Part 1) and Bruderkrieg (Part 2) (January 2013)
  • Lover Awakened  – Mondspur (Part 1) and Dunkles Erwachen (Part 2)
  • Lover Revealed  – Menschenkind (Part 1) and Vampirherz (Part 2)
  • Lover Unbound  – Seelenjäger (Part 1) and Todesfluch (Part 2)
  • Lover Enshrined  – Blutlinien (Part 1) and Vampirträume (Part 2)
  • Lover Avenged  – Racheengel (Part 1) and Blinder König (Part 2)
  • Lover Mine  – Vampirseele (Part 1) and Mondschwur (Part 2)
  • Lover Unleashed  – Vampirschwur (Part 1) and Nachtseele (Part 2)
  • Lover Reborn  – Liebesmond (Part 1) and Schattentraum (Part 2)
  • Lover At Last  – Seelenprinz (Part 1) and Sohn der Dunkelheit (Part 2, March 2014)



The Luxe Series - Anna Godbersen
Next up I have the first novel in the luxe series by Anna Godbersen. I did kind of enjoy the first book but only after the first halve or something. That's why I wasn't all that eager to pick up the next one. Anyways I still want to continue it and it's also in german... 
Originally called: the luxe

  • Luxe– Die Prinzessinnen von New York (?)
  • Rumors – Ballgeflüster
  • Envy  – Geheime Liebschaften
  • Splendor


Touch Series - Laurie Faria Stolarz
The last book I read was deadly little secret, the first novel in the touch series, by Laurie Faria Stolarz. I liked it not too much but still intend to continue the series. But no hurry... 

  • Deadly Little Secret (January 2014)
  • Deadly Little Lies
  • Deadly Little Games
  • Deadly Little Voices
  • Deadly Little Lessons



Divergent Series - Veronica Roth
It's already a year ago when I read Divergent, the first book in the series. Now the last one has already came out and I'm still stuck on Divergent. But that's supposed to change soon. Insurgent is already on it's way to my postbox. I'm actually quite exited to continue! 

  • Divergent (April 2013)
  • Insurgent
  • Allegiant 



Mythos Academy Series - Jennifer Estep
I read this first book in the Mythos Academy series in December and even if it's quite poorly written, I enjoyed the story. I don't know when I'm able to read the next one. But I'll continue for sure! 
English title: First Frost

  • Touch of Frost - First Frost: (novella)
  • Kiss of Frost - Frostkuss (December 2013)
  • Dark Frost - Frostfluch
  • Crimson Frost - Frostherz
  • Midnight FrostFrostglut
  • Killer Frost


Guild Hunter Series - Nalini Singh
It's already quite some time ago when I read the first book in the Guild Hunter series... I didn't love it but enough to continue the series someday. 
English title: Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh

  • Angel's Judgement - Engelsfluch, Höllische Versuchung
  • Angels' Blood - Engelskuss (July 2013)
  • Archangel's Kiss - Engelszorn
  • Archangel's Consort - Engelsblut
  • Archangel's Blade - Engelskrieger
  • Angel´s Wolf - Dunkle Verlockung
  • Angel's Dance - Engelstanz (Dunkle Verlockung Teil 2)
  • Angels' Pawn - Engelspfand - Magische Verführung
  • Archangel's Storm - Engelsdunkel
  • Archangel's Legion - Engelslied


Gone Series - Michael Grant
Another dystopian book and I just don't like them all that much... too depressing... Just medium exited to continue with the gone series by Michael Grant...
The fist book in the series: gone

  • Gone - Verloren (March 2013)
  • Hunger - Hunger
  • Lies - Lügen
  • Plague - Rache
  • Fear - Angst
  • Light - Licht



A Song of Ice and Fire Series - George R. R. Martin
My all time favorite book series will always be a song of ice and fire by George R. R. Martin. I read all the books up to the most recent but there are still zwo more books to come out... I can't wait to continue this one and it has the highest priority on my list. 

  • A Game of Thrones (?)
  • A Clash of Kings (?)
  • A Storm of Swords (Nov 2012)
  • A Feast for Crows (Oct 2013)
  • A Dance with dragons (Jan 2014)
  • The Winds of Winter (no date yet)
  • A Dream of Spring (no date yet)


House of Night Series - P.C. and Kristin Cast
I started this series in german but it was so poorly written that I had to switch to the english editions. The first book is just really bad but the series picks up and I'm quite enjoying it now. 

  1. Marked - Gezeichnet (?)
  2. Betrayed (?)
  3. Chosen (?)
  4. Untamed (December 2012)
  5. Hunted
  6. Tempted
  7. Burned
  8. Awakened
  • Dragon's Oath (Novella One)
  1. Destined
  • Lenobia's Vow (Novella Two)
  1. Hidden
  • Neferet's Curse (Novella Three)
  1. Revealed
  2. Redeemed
  • House of Night: Legacy Graphic novel (November 2012)



The Infernal Devices Series - Cassandra Clare
I love love loooove the mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare and I read the first one in the infernal devices series and was instantly amazed! I like this one even more. But I really have to pick up the next ones... 

  • Clockwork Angel (December 2012)
  • Clockwork Prince (Februar 2014)
  • Clockword Princess


The Dark Tower Series - Stephen King
I started quite a while ago to read the dark tower books by Stephen King and I enjoyed the fist one... The second didn't catch my attention as much but was still very good of course.

  • The Gunslinger - Schwarz (?)
  • The Drawing of the Three - Drei (January 2013)
  • The Waste Lands - Tot
  • Wizard and Glass - Glas
  • The Wolves of the Calla - Wolfsmond 
  • Song of Susannah - Susannah
  • The Dark Tower - Der Turm
  • The Wind Through the Keyhole - Wind



LA Candy Series - Lauren Conrad
I was always kind of fascinated by the reality shows like laguna beach or the hills. This is exactly what drove me to read Lauren Conrads first novel in the LA Candy Series. I hoped to see a bit inside the reality TV business... Unfortunately that's not the case. And that's the reason I didn't pick up the next one yet. But a girl can hope..!


  • L.A. Candy (?)
  • Sweet Little Lies 
  • Sugar and Spice 


Companion novels:
  • The Fame Game 
  • Starstruck 
  • Infamous



Level 26 Series - Anthony E. Zuiker
The first book in this series was quite sickening at parts and I'm not sure when I feel like picking up the next one... 


  • Dark Origins - Dunkle Seele  (Feb 2013)
  • Dark Prophecy - Dunke Prophezeiung
  • Dark Revelations - Dunkle Offenbarung


Lord of the Rings Series - J.R.R.Tolkien
I can't believe I'm still not farther than the 1st book yet. I really have to pick up the next one of this epic fantasy story... Oh my, all the books.. so many books and sooo little time.

  • The Fellowship of the Ring  (?)
  • The two Towers
  • The Return of the King


The Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare
The first book in this series was quite an impulse buy. But I didn't regret it at all. I devoured the first two books and after that I couldn't wait for the 3rd one to come out in german. So I bought it in english and since read the series in english...  Now I'm waiting for the last one to come out!

  • City of Bones (?)
  • City of Ashes (?)
  • City of Glass (?)
  • City of Fallen Angels (?)
  • City of Lost Souls (march 2013)
  • City of Heavenly Fire (to be published May 27, 2014)


Once a Witch Series - Carolyn MacCullough
Once a Witch is the first book in a duology. I did quite enjoy this book but not enough to pick up the next one right after it...


  • Once a Witch (Nov 2013)
  • Always a Witch


Prophecy of the Sisters Series - Michelle Zink
It's really a long time ago that I read this one. And haven't seen or looked for another one in this series. But it's about time i'll do that! 

  • Prophecy of the sisters - Die Prophezeiung der Schwestern (?)
  • Guardian of the gate - Liebe und Verrat
  • Circle of fire - Magie und Schicksal


The Wheel of Time Series - Robert Jordan
I got this as a present once and read it not too long ago. Now I have another unfinished epic fantasy story to complete! 

  • The Eye Of The World - Die Suche nach dem Auge der Welt (January 2013)
  • The Great Hunt - Die große Jagd (3) Das Horn von Valere (4) 
  • The Dragon Reborn - Der wiedergeborene Drache (5) Die Straße des Speers (6)
  • The Shadow Rising - Schattensaat (7) Die Heimkehr (8) Der Sturm bricht los (9)
  • The Fires Of Heaven - Zwielicht (10) Scheinangriff (11) Der Drache schlägt zurück (12)
  • Lord Of Chaos - Die Fühler des Chaos (13) Stadt des Verderbens (14) Die Amyrlin (15) Die Hexenschlacht (16)
  • A Crown Of Swords - Die zerbrochene Krone (17) Wolken über Ebou Dar (18) Der Dolchstoß (19) Die Schale der Winde (20)
  • The Path Of Daggers - Der Pfad der Dolche (21) Neue Bündnisse (22) Kriegswirren (23)
  • Winter's Heart - Das Herz des Winters (24) Die Herrschaft der Seanchaner (25) Die Flucht der Sklaven (26)
  • Crossroads of Twilight - Pfade ins Zwielicht (27) Die weiße Burg (28)
  • New Spring - Der Ruf des Frühlings (29 - Prequel)
  • Knife of Dreams - Die Klinge der Träume (30) Der Untergang der Shaido (31)
  • The Gathering Storm - Der aufziehende Sturm (32) Die Macht des Lichts (33) 
  • Towers of MidnightDer Traum des Wolfs (34) Die Türme der Mitternacht (35) 
  • A Memory of Light - Die Schlacht der Schatten (36) Das Gedächtnis des Lichts (37)



The Selection Series - Kiera Cass
I needed to know what all the fuss is about and so I jumped on the selection wagon. Another book I liked but didn't love by all means. I was entertained. Which is enough to continue the series :) 


  • The Selection (August 2013)
  • The Elite
  • The One



Sherlock Holmes Series - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
This is my beautiful bindup of all the awesome Sherlock Holmes stories. I started reading it and occasionally continue with it... But there's still quite a long way to go... 


Novels

A Study in Scarlet 
The Sign of the Four 
The Hound of the Baskervilles
The Valley of Fear 

Short Stories

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
A Scandal in Bohemia 
The Red-headed League
A Case of Identity 
The Boscombe Valley Mystery 
The Five Orange Pips
The Man with the Twisted Lip 
The Blue Carbuncle
The Speckled Band
The Engineer's Thumb 
The Noble Bachelor 
The Beryl Coronet 
The Copper Beeches 
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
Silver Blaze
The Yellow Face 
The Stock-broker's Clerk
The 'Gloria Scott' 
The Musgrave Ritual 
The Reigate Squires
The Crooked Man 
The Resident Patient 
The Greek Interpreter 
The Naval Treaty 
The Final Problem
The Return of Sherlock Holmes
The Empty House 
The Norwood Builder
The Dancing Men 
The Solitary Cyclist 
The Priory School 
Black Peter 
Charles Augustus Milverton 
The Six Napoleons 
The Three Students
The Golden Pince-Nez 
The Missing Three-Quarter 
The Abbey Grange 
The Second Stain 
His Last Bow
Wisteria Lodge
The Cardboard Box 
The Red Circle 
The Bruce-Partington Plans 
The Dying Detective
Lady Frances Carfax
The Devil's Foot 
His Last Bow
The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
The Illustrious Client 
The Blanched Soldier
The Mazarin Stone 
The Three Gables 
The Sussex Vampire 
The Three Garridebs 
The Problem of Thor Bridge 
The Creeping Man 
The Lion's Mane 
The Veiled Lodger
Shoscombe Old Place
The Retired Colourman



Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series - Laini Taylor
I loveeeed this first book in the series. I don't even know why I haven't picked up the next one yet. Maybe it's about time?! sooon...

  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone (August 2013)
  • Days of Blood and Starlight 
  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters



Dark Swan Series - Richelle Mead
Another series where I only read the first novel... I didn't enjoy it all that much... but still enough to continue. 

  • Storm Born - Sturmtochter
  • Thorn Queen - Dornenthron
  • Iron Crowned - Feenkrieg
  • Shadow Heir - Schattenkind



The Sookie Stackhouse Series
I have to say that I enjoy the TV series quite a lot more than this first novel. But anyways, I want to read the books first and that means that I have to pick the next one up so that I can continue! 

  • Dead Until Dark (January 2013)
  • Living Dead in Dallas
  • Club Dead
  • Dead to the World
  • Dead as a Doornail
  • Definitly Dead
  • All Together Dead
  • From Dead to Worse
  • Dead and Gone
  • Dead in the Family
  • Dead Reckoning
  • Deadlocked
  • Dead Ever After

The Uglies Series - Scott Westerfeld
Enjoyed. And The second one will be mine soon! 

  • Uglies  (Juni 2013)
  • Pretties 
  • Specials 
  • Extras


Mara Dyer Series - Michelle Hodkin
There were parts in this one that I really enjoyed a lot and parts i didn't enjoy as much. But all in all it was an enjoyable read and I'm going to pick up the second one pretty soon I guess...


  • The unbecoming of Mara Dyer (November 2013) 
  • The evolution of Mara Dyer 
  • The Retribution of Mara Dyer



The Kingkiller Chronicle - Patrick Rothfuss
I just recently listened to the first part of this as audiobook. And I just had to pick up the next immediately. This is just one of the best written stories i came along so far.

  • The Name of the Wind (December 2013)
  • The Wise Man's Fear (currently listening to)
  • The Doors of Stone 

No comments:

Post a Comment