My Weekend: First BarCamp




I've been to a barcamp and it was so very exiting! For all of you who don't know what that is: a barcamp is a unconference (in this case based around the topic of mobile web). Since I'm working in an online agency that's my daily business! There is no strict schedule of lectures or something. you can just say what you're interested in and then people can join you and you work on opensource projects together or try stuff out or discuss and so on. there were developers, designers, consultants and front-end engineers working together hand in hand. What an experience... 
It just helped me to remember why I love my job so much and why I love to work in the online business! 

I did not take the pics myself (since I'm in all of them). The credit goes to Nele Ilic and Michelle Aimée Oesch for the awesome group shot.

Till the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment