London Trip


I can't believe I waited this long to visit beautiful London. Can you? It was a quite spontaneous trip. A bit rushed and not much prepared. I've been there for just two nights and had no time to see everything I wished to... But it was still a very memorable and awesome experience to visit the museum of London and the Tower! I'm quite a history nerd  so this two destinations just had to be included in my trip! 
The last day before my plane took off again was mainly to do some shopping. But unfortunately I didn't know about the Tube-strike... My man and me had to take a cab to go anywhere we wanted to. And of course it had to start raining cats and dogs as well...... Can't wait for my next visit in this amazing city! 




I didn't take a lot of pictures since everything was a bit rushed and I wanted to see so many different things. That's another part I have to catch up on the next time I visit the UK! But I would also love to rent a cottage somewhere in the green. Wouldn't that just be the best??? Maybe even take my dog with me... What an incredible image. I want to! Right now!

yours,









No comments:

Post a Comment